Monday, January 26, 2015

GOAL ACHIEVED!

I did it! I did it! I did it! I did it!

I set a goal for myself to loss 3-5 pounds before the end of January. Mainly, I wanted to be below 250. I woke up this morning kind of bleh. I didn't sleep great, I have a dentist appointment this morning and I haven't been sticking to the no carb thing all that strongly this last week. I still ate pretty healthy though. And I'll be damned, I weighted 249 this morning on my scale. SO HAPPY! I weighted myself twice just to be sure. Haha!

Now for the rest of the month, I'm going to do as little carbs as possible and try to loss a few more pounds.

Next month's goal I think will be 5-10 pounds. 10 seems a little aggressive for 28 days, but 5 seems to little. We will just say 5-10. Heh!

Here is too a new week my friends! Let it be a glorious one!

No comments:

Post a Comment