Friday, January 23, 2015

Carbs, Carbs and more Carbs

My friend Jason and I have been doing a low to no carb diet.  I say low, because I have been doing as little as I can possibly muster.  I have been really bad this week and I have been cheating.  And I am soooo close to making my goal for the month.  I even had to tighten my FitBit on my wrist.  The end of the month is quickly approaching and I am still 1-2 pounds away from my goal because I have kept cheating.  This is hard... so very hard.  I love food and well... food loves me.  And carbs are delicious.  I came into work today and went to fill up my Bubba Keg and there were cookies sitting there.  I stared at them as I got water.  I VERY much wanted one... or the whole container.  However, I stayed vigiliant, and I took none and plan on not taking any at all.  *deep breathes*  I really want one too.

Just remembering what I want most is not what I want now.

No comments:

Post a Comment