Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Good evening all!

So, I weighed myself yesterday and I was at 254.  I am hoping to be under 250 by the end of the month.  Should be doable.  In fact, I may drag Eric for a walk now.  Hahah!

I have not had a glass of milk or any milk in nearly two weeks, I think.  It has been a while and I may be going crazy.  Heh!  However, the lack of lactose feels good.  I have always been a bit iron deficient, and I know all the milk does not help.  My tiredness is not as bad, though the Vitamin D I take helps with that a great deal.

I am still having problems cutting cabs and sugar out completely, sugar especially.  I LOVE SUGAR AND IT IS DELICIOUS!  However, changes need to be made, especially after I heard from my doc today.  I got my yearly physically and lady check up done.  My blood work came back as borderline diabetic...  That's not good.  I had been fasting too.  He said a heart healthy diet, but I am going to continue to cut sugar and carbs and keep as healthy as I can.  Also need to exercise more.

I was hoping to change my schedule here soon at work to give me more time after work, but that got squished this week.  Need to wait some more.

The sugar is the hardest part to get over, especially during my monthly visitor.  It is not about what I want now, but what I want most and what I want most is to be healthy and lose weight.  Need to have some disciple.

Have a good rest of the weeks friends!

1 comment:

  1. I wish the best for ya! It surely is hard. Last year I dedicated myself to losing weight. Started at 260, down to 220 now, still going strong. Willpower will always be key, if you REALLY want to lose the weight, it takes willpower to stay away from the stuff you know you shouldn't eat. :D

    ReplyDelete