Let us start off with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAnAVLWyf80
Tis giggle worthy and I think I will wear floaties from now on when I want to have chocolate, which is all the time. That mental image is hilarious!
Current weight: 253
I did lose two pounds this weekend, but this morning, I had gained a pound. :( That's all right though, stuff like that happens. Being a girl, I am sure if fluctuates WAY more!
This weekend was good. With my Convention meeting and all the awesome peeps, went for a walk with Eric, ate decently, but I did cheat a bit. Today, I cheated I am having a Carmelizer Coffee from Dutch Bros. However, I am going to limit my snacks today as much as possible.
Jason and I discussed recipes this weekend I am putting together a book or folder of stuff. I will share them with you as I get them together.
So, here is to Monday. Everyone seems to be back to work as was evident with traffic this morning. I have a feeling today will be a busy, which is good, it keeps me from eating and makes the day go by faster. Keep your chin up folks, no one is allowed the case of the Mondays today!
Have a great day all! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment