Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Epic failure!

Last month... was a failure.  *pouts*  *cries*  It is why I have not posted in a while.  :(  I realized about half way in that the only thing I was doing was portion control.  The ice cream I consumed, cookies and various other things were not what I should be doing.  I was not stressed or lonely or sad, I JUST LOVE FOOD!

So, in true form, I have decided to start again and this time with some follow through.  Hopefully anyway.  Sunday night I got back from a trip to California.  I went to the store and bought stuff to make eggs for breakfast, salads for lunch and chili for dinner.  I am pushing through this week  with minimal to no amounts of cheating.  We discussed taking a trip to Havasupai next year.  All of my friends have done it, and I REALLY want too.  However, at my weight, I could not do it without passing out.

I have a goal of being under 230 by the time Phoenix Comicon comes around.  That's ~20 pounds.  That's over 2 months away.  It is doable and I will do it, because gosh darn it, I need to stop cheating.  I can no longer blame it on hormones or being a girl, it is a choice that I make and I need to make better choices in my diet.  I am the only one that can fix it and be healthy.

Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.  Never give up, never surrender.  Onward to good things!

No comments:

Post a Comment