Good day friends!
I finally found a blog site that I like that seems to fit what I am looking to do.
So, here is what I plan on doing. Starting January 5, 2015, I, like most people have adopted some New Years Resolutions. And again, like most peeps, I have decided to work on losing weight. It is something I need to do and besides opting for surgery (which I do not want to do), this is the only way it will happen so I need to make it happen. I am going to use this blog as way to track that weight loss, post about how I am feeling, share recipes, ideas and hopefully some positive thoughts. I will most likely post about other things as well because again, like most, I am an internet oversharerer!
My focus with this weight loss is as little sugar and carbs as possible. Being Italian, carbs are all I know. I also have a HUGE addiction to sugar. I love the stuff. Cold turkey is going to be the only way. This blog may be filed with ramblings, anger and chaotic thoughts at times, but that is what it is going to be for. I am going to start off with no exercise besides the walking I already do. Once the sugar and carb craving calm, I will add my kettlebell stuff back in.
I am looking forward to this and I am hoping people will interact with me and help me out. I am focusing not on what I want now, but what I want most. That is disciple, something I need to learn and use for this to work.
Here is to a New Year! Let us make it awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment